Yet another visit from the filly fairy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewater Minis

Reaction score
We're happy to welcome our latest addition, who is the very first foal for our Lazy N Redboy grandson, Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac! (He's a brother to Jill's Brass Monkey colt). The filly fairy has blessed us with 4 fillies so far this year... Born last night just before midnight, and standing at 17". She still needs to straighten out her forelegs, but she's a dainty girl. We've tentatively named her Bluewater Cowboy's Silver Lace (aka Lacey). She seems to have inherited her sire's refinement and long legs, and her dam's lovely movement. Right now she is a pearl color, and I think she's a silver buckskin whose darker hairs have yet to come in. What do you think of her color?

Here's the little princess, shown alone and with her dam (Britt Helm Koquet):

Lacey6-319x235.jpg
Lacey_and_Koquet-246x237.jpg

Here's her sire, who is a silver bay pinto:

Cowboy-in-World-366x275.jpg

**Cowboy has another foal due 8/1/08 out of our daughter of Solid Gold Tender Dreamison. We can hardly wait, especially after seeing his first foal!

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful girl and of course, I love your stallion
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Monkey's an uncle
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congradulations on all your fillies. Yes this one does look like she will grow into a precious princess.

JUst lovely!!! I think she is a stunner!! I also have a Cross Country boy (he is a son of Redboy) and will be breeding him for the 1st time in 2009 - seeing all these gorgeous Cross Country offspring is making me mighty impatient!!

Lisa,

Congratulations on another lovely filly!! She is a little doll and I think her name "Bluewater Cowboy's Silver Lace" really fits - she looks "Lacey" Her color looks like an iridescent pearl!!

I think she is a keeper!!!
default_yes.gif

Back