Favorite Ice Cream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorningMist

Reaction score
Since summer is officially here, I thought it'd be neat to share what ice cream you like the best, and maybe a few that come super close.
default_yes.gif

I really like the cookie dough ice cream from Perry's. And another one I love would be cake batter, especially when there are bits of frosting in there.
default_laugh.png

Easy one

Cold Stone Marshmallow (only had Coldstone once ever at Convention last year)

Hagan Daaz Chocolate chocolate chip

Dryers Rocky road

Friendly's Fudge Swirl! Or Friendly's Watermelon Sherbert!!!! Or Friendly's Coffee!! Or Friendly's Choc Chip!!! Or Friendly's........lol!

Tammy

Since my browser won't allow me to have cookies I WILL log in for ice cream! (sorry...really poor internet humor...)

The original Prince Pückler's Bittersweet Nugget, available only in Eugene, Oregon, which was densely packed with mind-altering bittersweet chocolate, with sinfully rich dark chocolate ice cream to hold it together. Worth the drive to Eugene! Their Mint Chip was also to die for. Unfortunately, they have since gone the cheap route...still good, but nowhere near as extraordinary (sob!).

Another great local ice cream is Coffee People's Oregon Chocolate (I think that's what they call it).

For the national brands, Godiva's Belgian Dark Chocolate is not too shabby...

Having type I diabetes, I shouldn't admit to even knowing about these forbidden pleasures, but I can always have a little bit of what Keith orders, and I'm not shy about telling him what to order!

Uh-oh...I just though of something scary...

What if Moonstruck Chocolate (also an Oregon company) were to come out with an ice cream? I'd have to resign as a diabetic...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite and I cannot say I'm happy to be thinking about it at 5am!!!!

Carl's Icecream -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl's_Ice_Cream

bbq22.gif

One favorite do you really think I could pick one
default_wacko.png

I love most ice cream!! One I'm very fond of currently is carmel ice cream by Eddys.

I also love schawns chocolate marshmellow.

Mine would have to be anything coffee. As a kid it was Friendly;s Coffee but they have no Friendly's in Fla. I also love Mocha Chip and a pistachio every once in a while!!

my favorites would be...

Cookie Dough

Mint Chip

Perrys Strawberry

and theres this new one out from Wegmans, its green apple sorbet, its awesome.

Dan

Oh man..... a favorite......
default_unsure.png

I have to say from the time I was a kid, chocolate chip, then mint chip. But also LOVE coffee ice cream and of course chocolate chip cookie dough. Fudge swirl is nice too.

Bubble Gum ice cream? oh that doesn't sound good.
default_unsure.png

I would have to say cookie dough
default_aktion033.gif

I am not a big ice cream fan but i do love fried ice cream and enjoy a nice bowl of candy cane ice cream around christmas time
default_smile.png
:)

Chocolate Peanut Butter (with REAL peanut butter in it) - Baskin Robin's & Laura Secord both have good ones...Shaw's isn't bad either, though I can't get to Shaw's dairy as often as BR or LS.

Other flavours I love (and are very hard to find):

Tiger Tail (Chapman's flavour is NOT the real stuff, sadly....)

Tin Roof

Pistachio

and then

Gold Medal Ribbon isn't bad

Rum Raisin (usually around Christmas time)

~kathryn

Living in a year-round hot climate, we have the luxury of LOTS of frozen yogurt and ice cream shops everywhere here.

My personal favorite ice cream place is Coldstone Creamery. I like it simple, so I just have chocolate ice cream and have them add in almonds.

Unfortunately, there is a Coldstone within walking distance from my apartment (literally on the corner here) so I have to really limit myself. We also have an amazing frozen yogurt place and a Baskin Robbins also on the corner at our intersection... ice cream is my weakness...

Andrea

My favorite is Chocolate Chip!! also Homeaid ice cream you make with a freezer lol.

Mom has made that every year for the 4th of July!! (family Tradition)To me it's the best!!!!

Back