favorite horse breed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your most favorite horse breed or color

• shetland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • miniature

• bay

• palimino

• paint

• appolossa

• sorrel

• arabian

• fallabella

• other

• Total voters

painthorselover

Reaction score
hi

please tell me your fave horse breed or color.if you have another please click on other and tell me your fave.

thanks

katherine

Our favorite is the Shetland miniature. Shetlands that meet the height to be registered as miniatures as well as Shetlands.
wub.gif

Hi, just thought I would let you know, some of the things you listed are only colors, not breeds
smile.gif
. And I like Quarter horses and minis.
yes.gif

Hi well my first love will always be arabians, having had them since I was 13, but I do love my miniatures, as well as my shetland. My favourite colour is black which I now have 2. I have a black shetland and a black mini, now hopefully I can get a black arabian and all will be perfect. LOL

Arabians are my first love, but since I now raise Caspians I had to click on Other.

painthorselover said:
hi  please tell me your fave horse breed or color.if you have another please click on other and tell me your fave.

thanks

katherine

506781[/snapback]

OK, I love palominos (my dream horse is still a golden palomino QH type mare withI] lots [/i]of chrome.... but I love the draft breeds, too!

Denise

Silversong Farm

I love minis of cause but my fav breed for big horses is a Friesian! And arab and TB and Warmblood, ok ok I love them all!!

Latest posts

Back