Favorite Big Breeds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANYTHING Spanish. Andalusian, Lusitano, Paso, Paso Fino, Criollo, Sorraia and True Spanish Mustangs. Love everyone of them.
default_wub.png
:

My favorite is hands down Friesian! :aktion033: then either Shire or Gypsy , I just love the really big guys ! I'm that way with dogs too , I have a Great Dane . I would have a big horse if they didn't make me so nervous handling them , that's why I have mini's ! :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Fjords! Morgans 2nd, we own old style morgans.

chico

:aktion033: Appys first and foremost. :aktion033:

Then there are several breeds I like and if I ever win the lottery I'll have at least one of several breeds! :new_shocked:

[SIZE=14pt]Quater Horses and Appaloossas. I love color. Also black and white paints. I love black and whites. I love all the colors Appy's give you. And Quarters are so gentle.[/SIZE]

Christy

QH and any warmblood but now I'm looking into getting a haflinger for a trail horse, you guys have any info on the breed? Kathy

Dutch Warmblood, Hanoverian, and Thoroughbred (not necessarily in that order).

OooOoooo... this his hard.

I'd say Welsh ponies are my fav overall breed as far as consistant horses I'd want to own and be around.

I find the old style morgans irresistable though! Just next to impossible to find them.
default_wacko.png
:

BG really does it for me (Classic American Shetland), but I would also like to find an equally awesome Modern gelding someday...

I would have to say Appaloosas and Arabians

Well I guess mine would be a Quarter Horse, cause I just bought one! My first "BIG" horse in 7 years! :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
In a perfect world where I was younger, thinner and healthy I WOULD have a Gypsy Vanner! I just love them..

Maxine

Latest posts

Back