Fat and Fuzzy Fall Festival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tea cup

Reaction score
The Oklahoma Miniature Horse Club is hosting a " Fat and Fuzzy" Fall Festival. Novice exhibitors and those wanting to learn more will have a chance to practice, ask questions and learn in a relaxed and fun setting. The one day non-pointed event will have an AMHA judge and several professional trainers available to answer questions and give the best learning opportunities possible. Come out and have some fun - there will be fun classes mixed in with the classes throughout the day as well as a tack consignment sale to raise money for next years' shows.

For more information please e-mail Wilma Bouska at [email protected]

Come out and learn, visit, and have some fun. Hope to see you there!!

Is a health paper also needed? Or just a coggins? I didn't see that a health paper was needed. The photo of the map was small and messy, I couldn't see where this is.

Is everyone giving their horses baths and clipping? Are there ribbons?

Too bad its during the AMHR show in AR. I could use a fun show, especially interested comparing my horses in AMHA.

Robin, no health paper is needed. Just a current Coggins.

Horses can come in winter coats. No clipping necessary.
default_smile.png
Do whatever grooming you want.

I wish I lived closer!!! That is a wonderful idea and sounds like a great and fun time.

My Sat to work, but definatly will try and trade with someone so I can come.

Sounds like a fun time. Always something new to learn.

Anyone else in KS want to ride along?

Latest posts

Back