Farm facebook pages

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori W

Reaction score
Wondering.... do you have a facebook page for your farm? If so, do you accept "Likes" or do you monitor who joins your page using the "Friends" function? Do you post on your page frequently? Use it for advertising, just for fun, or both?

Yes
default_smile.png
Midnight Star Stable's Facebook Page

I have no horses to "sell" so I use mine more for advertising and sharing with my friends. I update it with some shows, and some results and new horses/foals, etc. I just use it to share and have fun.

I do know that many sell horses through facebook though!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning to set one up and provide a link to it from our farm website. So it will be "public". I figure it will be easier to update and add photos to the FB page, but haven't tried this yet, so not sure!

Wild Women Ranch

This is our facebook page.

Friends & others can "Like" our page. We use it to post pictures, videos, updates of our place, show results, sales, etc. We post something new at least every two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you just create a new facebook account or create a page off of your personal account?

I create one off of my own account, that way I dont have to sign into 2 accounts to update all of the time, everything is right there and facebook keeps each one seperate, not sure where I went but maybe someone else can help

I do have one here Redrock Miniature Horse Farm

I am more inclined to use my personal page for advertising more than my farm Facebook page. However, I do try to keep my farm page updated fairly often. I keep my website updated more frequently, however, as my web address is on all of my advertising media.

I have one too! Wee Whinnies Therapeutic Minis

I like to use it to share with others what we are up to, and a bit just for fun as well....

I am still trying to figure out how to use it, honestly....
default_blush.png

How do you control "Likes"? I would LOVE to get more likes, so hope I am not preventing them? Can anyone tell me how you can see WHO Likes you, I see I have them, but have no idea whom from?

Off to "Like" others pages right now!

I have one!!
default_yes.gif

Please look me up! It's

ROKO Miniature Horses

I guess I should put stuff on it. I'm just not a FB person. But we like to be liked!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back