Exodus Paste

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselvr728

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Laurel and although I have watched these forums for some time now, haven't yet posted. I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the pyrantel pamoate paste Exodus. I used it for the second time on my little guy on Sunday morning (his name is Maverick), and took him to the vet today because he was frothing at the mouth. After a good look, the vet said his mouth is really irritated and looked like it may have been burned (like when you burn your mouth on food that's too hot). After some discussion, it looks like the paste was the culprit. He will be okay, but if this is a bad batch or others have had problems, we want to report it to the company (which we will be anyway). Any input is appreciated.

[SIZE=18pt]I wish I could help but I have never used Exodus :no: Sorry
default_sad.png
I am glad your little guy is O.K.!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

Edit to add: Welcome to Lil' Beginnings!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to contacting the manufacturer, you should also contact the FDA. There is an on-line form you can fill out to report your experience. The link is on the left hand side of the page, Form 1932A.

FDA - Adverse Reaction Form

Liz R.

I just used it last week on my foals since it is the same chemical ingredient as Strongid.No problems here.

[SIZE=10pt]Welcome to the Forum!!! :bgrin [/SIZE]

I used it worming before last and did not have any troubles....

Latest posts

Back