Excited to share our new foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much everyone! This is so exciting, I don't know how those of you with multiple foals ever get anything done besides staring at them
default_wub.png
:wub My husband snuck home between surgeries just to "check on him"
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
He is doing really well and already tries to boss his mama around
default_laugh.png

Aaawww he is to cute! Congrats. How tall is he? He looks tiny.
We measured him at 18 inches with a 5.25" cannon - he is soooooo TINY! He doesn't even look real to me, his bones are so tiny. I still need to look up his estimated height but I think it's safe to say he'll be little. His 33.5" mama's legs are much longer than his. He had a lot of trouble nursing at first cause he kept on going right under her
default_frusty.gif
His sire is 28".

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! My son kept hoping he'd be able to see our foal born, but she decided to do it in the middle of the day, while he was in school, LOL.

Just wondering if you still like that handsome little boy (or if you can even tear yourself away from him to come to the computer)
default_biggrin.png
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_biggrin.png

What a precious little baby. Congratulations! I also spen LOTS of time in the barn when a baby arrives. You just can't help yourself! LOL

Thanks so much you guys! My camera is dead and the cable is missing so I can't get pics yet
default_no.gif
Thank goodness I am on vacation with the kids cause I am not getting much done around here LOL Tidbit's timing was perfect
default_wub.png

He seems to be doing really well but I will continue to worry until we get his lab results back this morning
default_unsure.png
Silly I know cause he nurses like a pro and runs circles around mama
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back