Everyone posted pictures of horses jumping....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
None of our horses had been jumped (that we know of) so we picked a couple that we thought would be the most willing.. Set up a couple make-shift 'jumps' in our dry lot, started low and worked our way up to the height pictured (not sure but I'd guess maybe 2-3 ft) as they got comfortable with the jumps.. Boy oh boy were we surprised! The two we picked was our stud Sky and my sister's mare Tango.. We just free lunged them, I got them into a trot and circled them back to the jump, the picked up pace and jumped on their own.. Tango acted like an old pro so have a feeling she's done it before and she actually looked happy doing it.. Took Sky a little longer to warm up to it but after a few jumps he was showing off lol

So here's a few pictures:

First is Tango:

DSCI0017.jpg

And then we have Sky:

DSCI0035.jpg

Can i show Sky in Jumper?????????????????? lol

Nice jumping horses, look like pro's! I think jumping comes natural to minis, atleast it seems that way.

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

These are great pictures, the horses look so good and they do look happy. They look like they're flying.

awesome
default_wub.png
: they are both beautiful and the pics are great! what fun... now i am tempted to try it but NOT while it is 115 here LOL so it will have to wait until fall.

Wow sky is jumping over it like its going to bite him in the belley!!But nice form on both of them!!I love jumping its soo much fun!!!

Latest posts

Back