eufala ok family missing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
for those of you that haven't heard there is a dad, mom, and 6 year old daughter missing in the mountains around us. we are loading up 4 horses at 7 am and joining the search we have hooked up with the talahina emergency mangemant members. sad thing is it is probably not a seach and reascue but more like a search and recover since they have been missing since the 9th. but there is always that one little chance so if you could keep them in your thoughts and prayers and wish everyone a safe return it would be appreciated.

Dawn, from what the news services here in Okla City are saying. The family has been missing for 2 weeks, their vehicle was found with their starving dog inside along with a large sum of cash, some supplies and a GPS system. There is no evidence that they were trying to disappear. They had been up in the area looking at a 40 acre piece of land. No assistance was asked for in the search util last night when it hit the news services.

Sure going to be hard to locate this family with a 2 week delay and all the rains we have had. Be careful out there I know the terraine and it is rough even on horseback.

ok on our way home and its after 10 and not home yet. dang we r tired. rick thinks he found muscles he never had lmao. no success as was figured but at least we tried. was very impressed with my guys since 2 have had minimal riding (my stud is 11 and only been rode a small handful of times in 9 years) yes the "kids" r very tired but they did what was asked. please pray that they will be found someday to be given a final and respectable rest thank u again dawn

Bless you for trying. I know how hard it is to do search and recovery, as I belong to a mounted unit of S&R. I will be keeping the family in our prayers.

Is there a continuous search going? It's a shame the officals didn't start sooner,wishing them a safe return. It's wonderful that you was able to help.

Latest posts

Back