Erica, I know your busy but I want to see pics!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
I can see your new colts on the video, but I want to see them in color!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Yeah Erica c'mon already! :lol:

Erica mentioned earlier that her camera isn't working right. I think she is waiting for her granddad to come over with his and she'll post pics as soon as she can.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_yes.gif
: me too!!! i wanna see, i wanna see!!!!
default_wub.png
:

hehe three within 24 hours of each other...amazing.

congrats on all the foals, now come show them off!! :aktion033:

I PROMISE I will tomorrow, was actually waiting for mom and dad to get in, as my Nikon needs to go to the digital shop I think
default_wacko.png
:

He has one but a smaller version, but they didn't get in until 5pm and it was already losing light fast so opted to keep them up till morning.....so everyone has to hang on one more day.

They are all so NICE though...

default_wub.png
: I'm with all of you, but I bet Erica is getting some much needed rest now that Mr. and Mrs. K are home. I bet now that she has help there to get some good pictures, she'll post lots for us all to see! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! You can just tell how stunning these boys are
default_wub.png
:

Congrats again Erica, great job! Rest well and then inundate us with pictures :flirt:

Jodi

Latest posts

Back