Einstein the Smallest Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute! Paris Hilton has a Billy Filly!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Who has a pic of her mini? I want to see it too!

Also I think Rob and Big from MTV who got a cute little stud from Vandy Farms mini was a great example of a mini to be on tv. Rob and Big even entered him into a AMHA show. He sure was a cutie with great confirmation for the public to view a good mini!

I agree with others here, If I bred a mini like Einstein, I would never drag him all over and promote him the way they do. I would kinda be embarressed to show him off to the public with his confirmation. I would geld and sell; to a pet home if it was me. Also I have a mini filly who measures at 27.75" tall who has way better confirmation and looks the same size and weighs I guess 150lbs. Oh did I say she looks like the same size as him at 2 yrs old.

Also I think Rob and Big from MTV who got a cute little stud from Vandy Farms mini was a great example of a mini to be on tv. Rob and Big even entered him into a AMHA show. He sure was a cutie with great confirmation for the public to view a good mini!

I loved that show!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
And although I didn't think every thing they did with Mini Horse (that was his name) was a good idea (ie, him pulling Rob on a skateboard) I did like the lessons they taught about miniature horses. They had an episode where he went to a trainer for his "bad behavior" and the trainer said he needs to be gelded ASAP, they had an episode on him being gelded, and yes they even had a how where they attended an AMHA show and people were showing them how to groom the horse and they even entered a liberty class! And then Rob and Big got to drive some horses that were already well trained. All in all I think it was a good show. And I like how after one night of having MH in the house, they called a builder to build him a safe enclosure outside - they even discussed making it safe from the predators in the hills in CA. Good job Rob and Big!

what terrible manners he has! rearing, backing into people, and he seems to be quite unsteady on his feet. his owners need to quit treating him like a baby, he's a horse who needs to learn manners no matter how small he is!
And this is why the first thing my oncologist said to me when he heard I raise Minis is: "Miniature Horses? Aren't they mean?"
default_no.gif

I told him he watches way too much TV....
default_wink.png
Then explained that normally they are the sweetest creatures... badly behaved Minis like Einstein give our guys a bad name.

Lucy

In the Corgi world we have the LCS (Lesser Corgi Society). The idea is to tout how difficult they are to live with. Shedding. Active. Shedding, shedding...

The intent is to try to keep the popularity down so the puppy mills don't catch on. I would maybe suggest that Einstein is simply a good spokesman for the LMHS in his rude activity and craziness. It just may keep a lot of folks who shouldn't have one from getting one.
default_wink.png

Relax. He is no threat, and his people do love him. Maybe they show it in a way that you feel is "wrong" but he, and they, may be doing you all a service as far a rescue work goes.

EXACTLY!!!!

Einstein SMALLEST HORSE EVER BORN, at birth only weighing 6lbs, had reason to get a hold of the media, just need something that stands out, I do not believe the perfect mini would attract attention, it might hit the media, but would die out, with Einstein because of his size is going to be in the news, as long as the owners want to have him on display.

The reason he is back in the light is because of his 1 year Birthday.

Do not get so upset, things come and go.

The miniature horse is out in the news, so try to educate any new owners or people you talk with.

Other wise do something about it, go to the media, talk to the T.V. Stations, Radio, and see what you can do?

Promote the perfect miniature horse.

I am sure someone will pull it apart, which is so sad.

They did not talk about it, they did something.

Publicity & Educate

Yes, I loved how they addressed real issues with their mini. How they hired someone at the show to groom him right was "real" life if you do not know what needs to be done. They were willing to learn what was best for their mini.

I loved that show!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
And although I didn't think every thing they did with Mini Horse (that was his name) was a good idea (ie, him pulling Rob on a skateboard) I did like the lessons they taught about miniature horses. They had an episode where he went to a trainer for his "bad behavior" and the trainer said he needs to be gelded ASAP, they had an episode on him being gelded, and yes they even had a how where they attended an AMHA show and people were showing them how to groom the horse and they even entered a liberty class! And then Rob and Big got to drive some horses that were already well trained. All in all I think it was a good show. And I like how after one night of having MH in the house, they called a builder to build him a safe enclosure outside - they even discussed making it safe from the predators in the hills in CA. Good job Rob and Big!

Latest posts

Back