Einstein on Good Morning America

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CZP1

Reaction score
Did anyone see the segment on Einstein the worlds smallest stallion?

He is so cute!
default_wub.png
Looks like he is actually going to grow into his head. He had on a little red blanket was looking mighty sporty!
default_yes.gif

I didn't see it. But I hope they don't do him like they have done poor Thumbalina. Too many people reaching and grabbing can be harmful to any horse.

Here's a link to the vid: Einstein on GMA

I think he's really developing very well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who couldn't love that guy? He is ADORABLE!!!
default_wub.png

I didn't see it. But I hope they don't do him like they have done poor Thumbalina. Too many people reaching and grabbing can be harmful to any horse.

according to them he's going to be a breeding stallion so i don't think he'll be doing many hospital visits!
laugh.gif

I saw him on the CBS morning show with his owners. I was happy to hear them called *miniature* horses, the fact that this was a *horse* and behaves as one and the issue of dwarfism was brought up too.

They said there were 4000 people who have come to see him?
new_shocked.gif
Did I hear that right?

Interested in seeing how he matures. Much better angles and alot more unfolded than stories a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that he's definitely growing much more proportioned and looking like an adorable little mini!

It was good of his owners to mention the fact that Thumbelina is a dwarf. Many folks wouldn't know that. Hopefully this will show people what a little mini colt is SUPPOSED to look like!

It was a nice interview with some facts and some humor. He is looking a bit better now, and those folks seem very down to earth with the fact that is is a horse and he must have manners, etc... I also am glad they mentioned about Thumbelina, bless her little heart, and that there is a difference in one being a dwarf and not an example of what a 'regular' Mini would look like! Cute segment!

I think it's great publicity for all our mini's
default_aktion033.gif
but... (not trying to be a poop)If he was 14" at birth he'll top at probably 26" So he's not technically The Worlds Smallest stallion. Several folks on the form, including myself have 26 inch mature stallions who don't look like dwarves, who were also about that tall at birth
default_yes.gif

But I must admit he sure is a cutie!! I love his color too!
default_wub.png

Joy

OMG! WAY better angles in this video! I can see he in MUCH more porportionate than I originally thought he was. And I could tell by the man's hand when he patted Einstein just how truly tiny Einstein is. I was certainly wrong with my initial assessment of him and I'm glad I was wrong. It's good to see him growing nicely. I hope it continues this way and things don't change as he matures.

Very nice interview.

Wonder where his momma was in the video??
default_unsure.png
he didn't seem to care either way! LOL

But I am affraid he isn't going to stay that small, so not sure how hes the "smallest" stallion in the world.
default_unsure.png

What a doll he is though

As you all have said, hope he is handled in such a way that he continues to "welcome" all the attention he'll get.

Latest posts

Back