Eastern Regionals Grand Champion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razzy3d

Reaction score
Has everyone seen Jana Nichols new driving horse? Flying Aces Aditude of Royalty. Wholly cow. It was the most beautiful thing to watch in the ring. Jana bought this horse as a weanling and he is with Mike Rosauer. Mike trained this horse to drive and this is the first driving horse for Mike. This was his second show driving ever with 75 days of training under his belt. It is absolutely amazing to watch this horse drive and I am very excited for Jana and Garry. They had such a rough year last year and this is an unexpected blessing for them. I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate them both. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_yes.gif
: He is an outstanding horse. Mike R did a wonderful job with him. :aktion033: I hope there are many more wins for them . Congratulatons Jana and Garry!!!!!!

Debbie

Congratulations to Jana. This horse sounds terrific. !!!! Pictures?? :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

OH MY...he is GORGEOUS!! :new_shocked:

Very nice, congratulations to all involved.

Jan

Congratulations. I agree that he is magnificent!

Congrats to Jana, Garry & Mike. He's already done so well in halter, and now driving! Woo hoo!!!! I know you are tickled pink and you certainly deserve it.

Hugs and well wishes for continued success with your boy!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back