Driving Prospect?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
ArielandPrincebeforeandafter2011033.jpg

This is Ariel, he is only 27" at present but he is a yearling, so I am hopeful he will grow!

I think he would make quite a nice driving horse, if he ever stops being a hot air balloon impersonator, that is! He is an absolute HEADCASE at the moment.

Still ,I guess he can only get better/

He is beautiful,I am partial to the spots though.
default_yes.gif
Looks good to me!

It could be the angle of the photo but he sure looks like he has a good hip to drive from and I LOVE the spots. Quite a "looker". Have you had him in halter? I'm sure he'd win color class hands down!

No he is only a yearling. I am quite pleased with how well he has come through the winter- of course they are well fed and they have shelter, but they have been out 24/7 until now- it odes help them come in in good condition, without being over topped, though, I find. I would agree about the rear end- he is a light weight at the moment, but he is well made up in the rear, and I like the length there, too.

His dam is well made in the hip, a bit long in the back, but I forgive her that as she is female!

While some may be the angle, he is amazingly balanced for a 27 inch horse. I really like him!

I'm going to ditto that "nice hip!" comment! He might be a little shallow through there from point of hip to point of buttock but his stifle looks nice and deep and very well-muscled! So pleasant to see that. Love his spots as well.

As for being a headcase? Well, as you said: "Yearling!"
default_laugh.png

Leia

Very cute - I look forward to seeing how he fills out as he grows up. He's already so nice

He is beautiful!! I think he will look quite handsome pulling a cart someday.
default_yes.gif

He is beautiful, I absolutely love his color. I agree with the others, I can't wait to see him in the cart.

I'm not a big spots fan; but on a horse that nicely put together, they look great. He's quite the little guy.

Latest posts

Back