Down to the last phase on a transfer for work,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I have searched on the internet and it has been some helpful, but really can't tell you about the people and true type of town it is. The transfer will be to either Martin or Clarksville Tennessee. The offer will come later today so I am hoping you can shed a little light on either place. It has taken several weeks to get to this point.

All very nerve wrecking and could use your input.

I do not want to live in town. It will be a rather quick move when it happens.

Didn't find many small farms at either area, maybe you know.

Any thoughts on either town would be greatly appreciated!! I need to decide!

Hey you are coming to my neck of the woods!!!! We are in Paris, about 30 miles east of Martin and 70 miles west of Clarksville. Martin is a small town alot of rodeo people and horse people. Clarksville is a military town, very large, and growing!! We drive there for wrestling for my son, 75 miles one way!!! I have a friend from the wrestling club that sells real estate in Clarksville if you want her info! Let me know if you want any more info!!!

Heidi

Do you know how much land you have to have for horses? Does she deal in any rentals or lease with option to buy? Are there even any out there?

Thanks so much!

Do you know how much land you have to have for horses? Does she deal in any rentals or lease with option to buy? Are there even any out there?Thanks so much!
She does deal in all of that!! send me your contact info and she said she will get ahold of you to talk about what exactly you are needing!!
default_biggrin.png

Heidi

Soooooo frustrating!!! Was suppose to know which one by late today and that didn't happen. Several moves being made and a guy in the middle is holding up a few of us. Better be tomorrow,,,I'd like to know where I'll be!!!!

As soon as I know the town, I'll get with you.

Thanks so much.

Also better look at boarding stables just in case, although the thought of it makes me ill. Would be very short term.

STILL waiting!!!! It's going to happen, but due to a few hang-ups in the middle, it's just taking longer. It's frustrating not knowing where, but the good part is it has allowed me to do some things before hand,,,so I should be more ready to go.

But am still hoping I'll know sooooooon!!!

Latest posts

Back