DOGS BEING KILLED!! MOST SICK THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
I usually don't watch News. Too depressing for me, but we had tornado warnings going on so wanted to keep up with that, and the satelite dish kept going off and on.. Someone planted a hidden camera (maybe a worker) inside the Sumer County TN humane society and the footage they displayed on TV was UNREAL, I quick grapped the remote as I didn't want to see anymore, and the next news station was showing the same video. I dont' know all the details but plan to look into this. Apparently, the vet that comes to the humane society in that county was euthanizing dogs. One man was grapping them by the nap of there necks as the vet plugged a needle full of air into their hearts. I got phsyically ill.

David said that the reporter was saying that the animals die a horrible death and it takes over 5 mins for them to die this way.

This vet needs to lose his license I THINK.. I certainly don't want to see anymore of this but I plan to find out the vet's name and his helper. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.. The news never said a word about either man being charged with nothing for this. I can't get this out of my mind.

It was shown on Channel 2 News in Nashville, and CHannel 4 news in Nashville. Maybe if I can get more information on this we all can do something about this to STOP IT..

I will post more when I get more information, also if anyone else seen this please post.

Lara Pier

I don't know about what is going on there but in Arizona they do a heart stick. They do not put air in but the same drug used to euthanize animals. It works quickly but gives me the willies!!!

Robin

The heart stick technique is used by a fair number of humane societies. It is usually done with the same drugs used for regular euthanasia. It is controversial but still considered humane euthanasia. Some places also still use gas chambers.

Why can't they just use a leg vein to humanely and peacefully put them to sleep. It is sad enough that so many must have their lives ended by being euthanized but, couldn't that at least be respectfully gentle??

I have had to have one mare helped over the bridge and this method had peace and dignaty.

Latest posts

Back