Does anyone recognize this horse/driver?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhineStone

Reaction score
I was thumbing around on YouTube (when I should have been cleaning my house) and came across this video randomly taken by a couple of teenagers (I don't think they had anything to do with any of the exhibitors). There is a black mini with a big star put to a stained Jerald cart with a blond lady wearing a teal shirt under a black coat and a black hat under a rain cover. It goes by the camera at 1:02. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVulT_R1GI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVulT_R1GI...feature=related

I had to look twice to see that wasn't my horse, Alax! It moves and looks a lot like him (ok, how Alax used to move. That horse is more nosed out than Alax is now).

Anyway, I'd like to know who that is to see if that horse has the same bloodlines, etc.

Myrna

I don't know who that is, but just about the first horse that goes by (#338) is Fred (Rolling Ridge Rum Runner) and and Linda Best. She is the one the kids are referring to as 'there is my horse shoer". Linda passed away last Memorial Day Weekend of pancreatic cancer. Someone in the Maine Miniature Horse Club would probably know who "your" horse is.

I noticed the video was kind of dedicated to Linda Best by the young lady who filmed it. How interesting this video has suddenly popped up this time of year.

I believe that is Wanda Mullen and Tiz Wish Upon a Star from Tiz a Miniature horse farm in Barnstead NH, owned by Judy and Larry Smith. Google tiz-a-miniature horse farm,I know they have a webpage.

Not sure who it is in the video. Linda is the only one I can identify. Too blurry on my screen to see most of the faces. I believe this may have been Linda's final show? I am taking guess but think Kim B. may have taken the video.

Mark

I believe that is Wanda Mullen and Tiz Wish Upon a Star from Tiz a Miniature horse farm in Barnstead NH, owned by Judy and Larry Smith. Google tiz-a-miniature horse farm,I know they have a webpage.
I think you are right. I found their website, and there is one photo of a horse with a very similar head marking. I will have to contact them when I have more time.

Myrna

Back