Do your horses sometimes look as if

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy

Reaction score
Marlene and I took CD and Katy to the town parade this week. We brushed the dirt off the best we could, tied a doorknob hanger with bells on their tail, and basically decorated them like they were Christmas trees. They didn't seem impressed at all, but they were a big hit in the parade. Is it just me, or does Katy seem to be telling CD something?

IMG_2122resizedwithwords.jpg

This is a picture that will be on equusite tomorrow. I love the expression on this child't face.

ChandlerandCD2resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look like they are communicating. I love the second picture great picture taking skills.

I LOVE LOVE that white horse! Is that a maximun sobiano? WOW, very striking!

Gage

Oh my Wonderful pictures.

Both are very nice... but Love the second one.. looks like they are have a very good conversation. That would make a very nice Christmas card!

How did you get your minis so clean?

Last edited by a moderator:
CD is actually a grey and white pinto. His color shows only when he is clipped. He is very photogenic. The child in the picture belongs to a lady who wanted me to take a picture of her son with a horse. This was one of my favorites.

OMG those pictures are amazing! What type of camera do you use (I hope you don't mind my asking...)

I have a Canon 20D (digital SLR). I have started a photography business, but I still have lots to learn. The lens is just as important as the camera. I also do a lot of editing in Photoshop. Notice the backgorund blur in the bottom pic. The fence was distracting so I got rid of it. I didn't do anything special to the other picture.

A good similar camera is the Canon Rebel. It takes great pictures too, and the lens are interchangeable. Thanks for your kind words.

YOUR PICTURES ARE WOW I JUST LOVE THEM, 2X10S FROM ME TOMORROW
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Hey Peggy,

What lens are you using?

Robin

Peggy --

Thanks for sharing yet another gorgeous picture of CD. To say he is photogenic is kind of an understatement
wub.gif
This picture should be in a book or magazine!

Now, I'm off to give him two 10's on Equusite!!!

Jill

Robin,

I have a couple that I use the most. I have a Tamron 2.8 28-70, and my big investment, the Canon 2.8 L 70-200. I love that lens though. It was well worth the money.

Thanks for the votes.

Latest posts

Back