Do you youtube?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
I posted a video from when my kids were tiny. I am in the process of converting VHS to DVD so I had it on my computer. It's funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWn-4GKcnjw

Some of you may recognize the little blonde girl as Sarah, my horsie daughter. She's now 18. She is pretty much like that still, which makes it funnier for all of us that know her.

Poor Kelsie (16 now). What she went through as Sarah's little sister!!

I have more video taken on that same day.... all I can say is it's good thing child protective services didn't see it! My husband is taping and let's just say if it had been me behind the camera I would have stopped sooner to tend to the baby...

Let me know if you can/can't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

I am going to transfer my Tape of me being on the 10 O'Clock news being interviewed about my "housebroken" horse. And get it on the computer and then Put That On YouTube. That was taped back in the mid 80's.. I taped the whole newscast cause I didn't want to miss me :bgrin

And I have been bringing horses and donkeys in the house ever since and housebreaking them~!

I have a bit of a problem viewing YouTube and was wondering if anyone can help me with it.

Seems it pauses constantly. It takes me about a million hours just to view one. Any ideas?

Marty, are you on a dial-up? I could never watch videos when we were on dial-up, it just took way too long and would pause a lot. We've got dsl now and it's much better. If you're on dial-up, I'm betting that's your problem.

I have a bit of a problem viewing YouTube and was wondering if anyone can help me with it.

Seems it pauses constantly. It takes me about a million hours just to view one. Any ideas?
Try this start the video and then on the Bottom of the video screen Click and put it on Pause...That way it will still load but the picture is stopped. You will see a bar going to the right in the space at the bottom. I do that while viewing several clips and I am on DSL.. Way on the Left on corner of the BAR at the bottom of the screen you will see something that looks like this " only bigger click and pause it then after seeing that bar going to the right on the bottom then go back and click on the now Arrow > to start back up again.

Hope this helps...

LOL tracy... hehehehe... knowing sarah it DOES make it funnier! LOL

So were you people able to see it? My sister said she couldn't... and Marty said she couldn't... but she posted one of her dog (Tracey-- what a coinkydink!)

Is anyone out there? I feel invisible....

:aktion033:

Too cute!

My sister's girls were 1 year apart to the day and the older girl was menacing her baby sister, who was asleep in her swing. The faces the baby made were hysterical... have to see if my sis can download that one!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back