Do you think folks are spending less time here now?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well l can't see why there needs to be a seperate area for politics...seems the back porch is as good as any seeing as it falls under other things to talk about besides the minis..on the other hand if there is a need for it l think it should be called..Jills Political Comments
default_laugh.png
l hold no interest in the subject myself..On the other hand love that scroll over thing no need to even open and look inside if it holds no interest VERY NICE...waiting for that like button so l can click that on for anything and everything who cares like it or not if you can click it l say click it. l love clicking buttons okay maybe not always that delete button should be played around with but l'm learning:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

I'll say it again - I smile and enjoy all the participation from so many on this topic - actually POST would be a better description though as it has turned into all kinds of topics - and that's great too!

I had no idea it would take off like this but its been alot of fun keeping up with - - great group of folks - I always knew that - love the renewed activity from so many! awesome -

default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
here we go again....I don't know how I can explain it easier...i wasn't referring to politics there, I was using it as an example for any subject. If I asked for opinions on how rotating shifts affect a prison gaurd, I would hold Ashleys opinion in higher regard as she has walked in those shoes...Jill's opinion would probably not hold much weight for me since she's never been a prison guard (or a prisoner that I'm aware of) ;). I really don't know why this is such a sore subject for some. If someone tells you they don't hold your opinion of a certain subject in high regard, why is that a crime? Who really cares, why would you care so much? I hold opinions that my parents have gave me in high regards, and some not so much
default_smile.png

So Jill we all want to know, are you or have you been?
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png

So Jill we all want to know, are you or have you been?
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png
No
default_laugh.png
However, I have been fingerprinted a number of times in relation to my securities licenses. It's something you have to do when you first register to take the licensing exams and then thereafter if you make a change of broker / dealers, etc. The first time I was fingerprinted was over 15 years ago and at that time, they used real ink on your fingers and you had to do it at the County jail! I was so humilated the rest of the day thinking anyone who saw my hands would think I had been arrested!!! Now they do it with a scanner and no ink
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Jill...I didn't mean to single out Ashley or you, but thought that was the best example I could give and I had just gotten done reading the thread about what everyone's day job is. Ashley's stuck out for me because I once wanted to get into law enforcement and my ex brother in law was a prison guard, he is now the warden at Pelican Bay in CA. I still would like to get into law enforcement but in a different way...I would love to be a part time DNR officer in MI when I retire...oops I changed the subject...sorry.

default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png
Not a problem at all -- It made me smile
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
But, hey... maybe I'll get arrested at a Tea Party Rally or something in the future
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back