do you have to have a website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
i dont have a web site and wanted to show off my puppy that i got. but i seem unable to post can someone help

thanks head of time

diane

I use photobucket. It is free. If you go to www.photobucket.com you can upload your pictures and share them.

i have them up loaded and i can not seem to share them i have done something wrong

Copy the direct link on photobucket, then click the 7th button from the left in the second row of buttons when posting on here. This will open a box in which you can paste the link. Click "OK", and it should work. If you hover your mouse over the buttons, the correct one will say "insert image". Is that clear as mud?
default_laugh.png
Sorry, I'm not very good a describing these things! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have no website, uploaded to photobucket, and yet I cannot upload pictures to any of these forums. I tried to upload in ever way I could think of.

When you open the link to post a picture on the message board, it automatically inserts the http:/ if you copy the address for the picture, the http:/ is also included, just delete one of those and it should work.

Sometimes I have a problem loading pics from photobucket. I find it put the twice at the front of the link and back of the link. Just delete one off the front and the back, then it should work.

Diane, email them to me & I'll post them for you! Looking forward to seeing you guys this show season!
[email protected]

Thanks Julie

The first pic is of Kurpas N Hollow Log Captain Cody at the 4 weeks old. the 2nd pic is of him at the age of 8 weeks old

and the last of pic aka Cody at home after we got him home from the airport.

Cody will start his show season off in June since he has to be 6 months old

His mother and father is both finished Champions. I am hoping to add one more to our farm she will come out of OK from Jim Buzzard

i do want to say a big thank you to Cheryl Kurpas and Leigh Ann Perry for allowing me to have this boy and i look forward to having him in the show ring

Thanks Julie

Julie will be posting the pics for me but i did want to tell you about him. is on the post before this one

thanks

diane

Back