Do you have a horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if he's the most gorgeous of my horses I have a girly little yearling colt and pretty mare but Eli just takes me breath away
default_wub.png
You could mistake him for a filly ;) He's got the most expressive face and eyes and is so refined and correct but just built to drive off his hind end and move. He's my wonder horse.. LOVE eli could stare at him all day and I'd be happy
default_wub.png

clippedeli8.jpg

espring2.jpg

clippedeli7.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi every one!

I am new to the forum, and what better place to start than with a post of beautiful miniatures.

I think all of my miniatures are stunning in their own individual way. But, I have to admit that the one who grabs my hart is the one who started it all for me, my Kozmo.

(Spirited Little Copper Spots) He is a gorgeous Strawberry Leopard Spotted Appy, I used him as my Avatar. I have not yet figured out how to add a larger image here for all to see...sorry.

We had an instant connection, and he is just the best. I trained him to drive, and he loves it!

He has a great work ethic, a great personality, and he is a handsome little man to boot!
default_wub.png

Back