Dixieland Classic in Fletcher, NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CZP1

Reaction score
I wasn't able to attend the show this year, due to prior commitments. How was the turnout of horses? It is usually a great show and lots of fun! Can't wait to hear how everyone did.

Chris

this Show was a Great one!!!!!!! sorry you had to miss out on so much fun..

A lot of trainers did great But i will let them speak for their self

The show was decent, though from what I was told, turnout was low due to the Julep cup being the same weekend and only 4 hours away.

I had a great show- my boy and I took 2 Grand Champion Amature Stallions, and one Reserve Champion-

We tried for the Supremes, but he was tired and that RHA filly had So much show, we had no chance! Oh well, next show is in Ocala-

(I know she is out of Dancing Queen, but don't know the sire, pretty pretty little girl!)

Did get to see Return of the King up close, and wow is he a pretty boy!

As always, fun to hang out with the Aloha crew and everyone else there! :D

We had a pretty good show. Our Shetland gelding showed very well for his first show as a yearling. Our sr mare also did very well including her first time at Liberty. Not even sure if she would be caught and she ended up getting a third and two fourths out of 17 and qualified for World LOL.

As for Cha Cha, the RHA filly, she is so nice and out of Dancers Beauty Queen and sired by Cross Country Private Terms. We also really liked your stallion, he is very nice as well. We had just become the new owners of the yearling stallion that took the third grand, RHA Mercury Rising. Congrats on your wins.

Latest posts

Back