Did anyone watch the American Music Awards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I was watching and when Celine Dion performed I thought she sounded very flat.. I know live is different but she can usually belt out wonderful music!

Boy Carrie Underwood sure took home alot, I think 4 awards.

Daughtry also took home 3 I think, love them and Carrie alot.

Rascal Flatts took 1 that I saw, I love them, which they won more!!

That Rihanna is a beautiful girl for sure...

I thought Lenny Kravitz did a nice song too, he hasnt been around for awhile..

When they were showing flashbacks from old AMA shows my daughter kept saying they look funny, why are they showing that? and How about those clothes, I tell her that was the 80's!!
default_yes.gif

The 80's are back too, the clothes the kids are wearing are so 80's! You know they say if you wore it the last time you shouldnt wear it this time around! Leggins, leg warmers, lace gloves, jeans down to there in front and back.. At least when hip huggers were in everone wore shirts tucked in to them not showing their bellies and butt cracks!!
default_yes.gif

I watched em. Overall they were good, and my fav performance was Rhianna and Akon-- I dont usually like their music, but last night they were great!

It was funny when all the teenage girls sprinted to the stage when they heard : the Johnas Brothers!!" then the lead guy fell.
default_new_shocked.gif

I watched em. Overall they were good, and my fav performance was Rhianna and Akon-- I dont usually like their music, but last night they were great!

It was funny when all the teenage girls sprinted to the stage when they heard : the Johnas Brothers!!" then the lead guy fell.
default_new_shocked.gif
Yes that was funny to watch all those girls, and he did fall. I forgot all about that til you said it...

I too thought the Rhianna and Akon sounded great!!

Just gotta say:

[SIZE=36pt]GO DAUGHTRY!!!!!!![/SIZE]
LOVE THEM!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Chris is GORGEOUS and oh his voice
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

lol. You are just a teeny tiny fraction of America who is totally Daughtry obsessed! !
default_new_shocked.gif
I CANT STAND THEM!!!!!
default_no.gif

I love em, been a fan of Chris' since the day he first auditioned on American Idol.. Heard his voice and knew he'd make it big whether he won AI or not.. Seen him in concert over the summer and saving up money to go again (and again and again) and can't wait for their second cd which they're working on
default_aktion033.gif

I'm with you Lucky C!!

LOVE DAUGHTRY TOO!!

I listen to them on my ipod all the time..

I cant wait for the next CD!!

Latest posts

Back