Dancing in the winter barn with my Shetland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time reading one of your commentaries,as I have a Mini and rarely check on the pony forum.But,I have to tell you I enjoyed reading it and think how lucky we are to be able to have them in our lives.It is something a lot of people don't understand.I work 3rd shift and board my riding horse and my Mini..I board at a place where you rent the stall and care for them yourself.It's on the way home from work and I can't wait to go to the barn.From busting frozen water buckets to getting hay out of the field on the hottest day,it's all payed back with that neigh of welcome when you step in the barn and the nuzzles they give you when you are close.Yes,there is a special bond.

Your very welcome Mr. Killacky.From now on I will be looking for other commentaries from you.
default_yes.gif

Beautiful commentary! Your pony is lucky to have such an understanding about the here and now, owner. It's an awesome thing to feel that.
default_smile.png

AWW...how lucky are you both to have eachother
default_wub.png
really enjoyed reading..thank you

Thanks all for your wonderful comments and support

Back