Crap, crap, crap!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry too !

Glad you had a wonderful time at the show.

How is Mia doing? New Mia stories?

Best wishes for you and Bean

Anita

I am sorry to hear about your beautiful girl.......

There were a couple of other horses that got sick there as well Laura and it was kind of mysterious.

Email me and will give you the owners name maybe there is a link or something that might give you and her an idea??

Once again I am so sorry to see the loss of your filly.

Hugs to you and Mia

Bonnie
default_wub.png
:

im so sorry. like bonnie said many horses got sick with some odd upper respitory thing. im betting they are all the same thing?? I hope everyone else gets their horses home well

Oh no, I'm so sorry. She was a lovely filly.

On the positive side, we sure enjoyed being your "neighbors" at Nationals. Always makes the show more enjoyable to have good folks around you.

Both of the yearlings I had there went off grain for a couple of days, but no other symptoms. I think it was ulcers and put them on Gastroguard when the vet was out on Sunday. There was also a yearling colt across the aisle from us who ran a fever and was coughing. Hard place for the youngsters.

Heather (Mulligans Run) got me started a couple of years ago feeding mine an herbal respiratory support that I swear by. Put all of mine on it a week or so before Nationals, all the way through the show and even with yearlings we dodged that bullet.

Jan

That is ONE beautiful ANGEL baby. I am so sorry for your loss.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Laura,,,,,[/SIZE]

That is so sad and you guys got her the help she needed right away. It stinks when you still can't win. She is a doll and I am so sorry you lost her. Take care of yourself and the bean.

I'm so sorry
default_sad.png

This is why I mentioned that diarrhia is deadly... a little infection (e coli or others that were mentioned are all prime suspects for something like this) can take over and kill a foal/weanling/etc so fast, within hours. So sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

So very sorry to hear of your loss. They are so easy to love and so hard to loose. :no:
default_pray.gif
:

sorry you lost that lovely filly, hope it turns out to be nothing contageous

Laura, Steve and Mia

I am so sorry about the filly, she was a beauty. I was the one who called you earlier

today, and talk. Our boy is doing better tonight, almost back to himself. Not sure what

was wrong with him. He was just kind off the last couple of days, no fever, no coughing,

no runnie nose. Just kind of laying around a lot. He did have mushy poop the first day.

But not bad. I am still keeping him on SMZ, and Ulcer meds. To make sure it's not one.

But he showed no sign of one, but just in case. He seems better tonight. Thank goodness.

I am again so sorry about the loss of your pretty filly.

Hey you got to let us know when the bean comes, and I can't wait to see the pictures

of the horses and Mia and all the foals at the Nationals. It was really great getting to

talk with you, I so enjoyed it.

Vicky

I am so very sorry. She was beautiful. I hope you hear from your vet soon.

I am sorry to hear about this very pretty little filly. Hugs to you & your family

Oh no! Its so sad that I actually met her a few days ago!

Rest in peace little angel!

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: She was such a pretty girl. Please let us know the cause when you find out for sure.

Robin

Laura,

I am so sorry that you lost your precious little filly.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family as you deal with the loss of Pheobe.

Latest posts

Back