Cowboy's new buddy had arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trish

Reaction score
We are so happy to bring him a new friend. Of course Cowboy was all exited because there was a horse in that trailer. He danced around his pen talking up a storm. We put him in the stall so we could bring Duke in and put him in his adjoining pen. Once he was in, we let Cowboy out of the stall and the race up and down the fence began. Once they get adjusted to each other we will undivide the pen.

We are happy with our choice. Really fell in love with some mares, but felt we needed to just get a companion.

Thanks!! Trish, Cowboy and Duke (formerly known as Rocky)

Cowboy  and Duke 5-03-12.jpg

Duke & Cowboy 5-03-12.jpg

Rocky 4.JPG

I'm glad he has a friend at last! That will go a long way in making him happy.

How is Cowboy, all healed up now?

default_thumbup.gif
What wonderful news, Cowboy will be so much happier now he has a friend to play with. How are his wounds doing?

Great news!! Bet they will soon be best buddies. So pleased for Cowboy and for you and a big welcome to Duke!
default_yes.gif

brilliant news , thats the very best thing that you could do for him :)

default_yes.gif
I am happy to say that all of Cowboy's wounds have healed up. You can't tell he was attacked. He seems really content with having Duke as a friend.

I will keep updates as I can. Thanks, Trish, Cowboy and Duke
default_xreiter.gif

Congrats... So glad he has a friend to keep him company now and I am glad to read that all of his wounds are healed also...

congrats I am so glad he has a friend. I know Duke will be loved by Cowboy and you all
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back