Cousin Racoon and Cletus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortymisty

Reaction score
Well my tack room saga continues and after one week of trying to catch cousin racoon and cletus, I have failed miserably. Cousin racoon out-smarted me on the electric wire, he brought in Cletus to take the shocks while cousin racoon went in and got the cat food. (Racoons actually have some rhythm when "electrically" motivated :lol: ) Then got the cages, cousin racoon twirled the cage dumping out the catfood through the cage holes, called Cletus to help partake in dinner. Mr. Possum has flown the coop, couldn't take the shock treatment Cletus received and decided to move on to better pastures, I hope. Now we have taken down the electricity as hubby kept shocking himself, hmmmmmmm wonder if cousin racoon and cletus watched him on our camera, that would have been a funny sight :new_shocked: Latest, last night cousin racoon came alone, actually went inside the cage, the door shut, but he's not there, took all his force to open that little tin door and scamper out. final results, cousin racoon and cletus 6 apparently less intelligent human 0 :no:
default_wacko.png
: STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Cousin Racoon and Cletus are still no where to be found BUT Mr. Possum will now be living in his new quarters and multi bedroom multibathroom house in the woods with a creek view, woooooooo hooooooooooooo I've outsmarted the possum :aktion033:

No wait, that's not saying much isn't it hahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha
default_rolleyes.gif
: :saludando: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back