Couple Pictures of PIPER and INFINITY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Okay...... they're not together in these pictures, but it won't be long. Their mommies, Double and Sweetie (paternal sisters), are back to grooming each other and while I was taking pictures, Infinity snuck up and nipped Piper on the butt then started bucking around clearly proud of herself... so it won't be long before they are spending QT together
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Managed to get out just before the rain started again. Just what I wanted, more mud... Piper is 10wks old and the lighter colored furrier of the two, and Infinity is 2wks old and the less shaggy more golden of the two
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Piper-and-Sweetie---040609---4.jpg
Infinity-and-Double---040609---3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful Jill!! Even tho both are just so pretty, I think I am still smitten with Piper
default_wub.png
Every time I look at her I think of Bambi. You can send her to Canada anytime you get tired of her.
default_wink.png
They both look like that have quite the personalties. Hope you will post pics of them playing when you can.

I am SO in love with Piper's dam!!! OF course the babies are cute too!
default_wub.png

Jill, they are sooo cute. It will be so fun when they start playing! I have two Ivory mini donkey foals and they have started playing together finally, there is about 2 weeks difference between them, but oh how much fun it is to watch! Both your buckskin girls are so pretty! As well as their momma's!
default_wub.png

They will be running circles around mom's together in not time. They are adorable!
default_wub.png

Jill

Can't wait to see pictures of them playing together. They will have so much fun.

Arlene

Thanks, everyone!!! I love these two girls so much
love0034.gif

I'll be gone most of today in client appointments and a lunch date (with my ♥ Dad ♥), but maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures of them actually together that are presentable. I currently have some shots of Piper's butt and Infinity's head but those aren't what I'm aiming for
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

AND, yesterday I got some exciting news. Talking to Erica, with whom I co-own these babies' daddy, DESTINY, he's probably going to be here both this year AND next year. So maybe we can shoot for 2 more back to back repeats of Piper and Infinity. I am really wanting to set up a date between Destiny and BOMB SHELL, my perlino Buckeroo granddaughter, who will be 3yo next year. It feels like Christmas already
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So MAYYYYBE I could have that baby I asked about in 2011......always thinking ahead
default_wub.png

Jill, Those two are just beautiful. Destiny sure is giving you all some gorgeous babies.

Latest posts

Back