Couldn't resists

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knottymare

Reaction score
I only have 3 stalls so this will be my limit but when I met Sparky, I knew she had to come to my house. She's just as cute and sweet as can be.

She's wet in this picture, meeting her new sisters:

198526_1874794586819_1149824875_2305474_4668491_n.jpg

Hi Dolly!

198301_1874819987454_1149824875_2305508_2740443_n.jpg

Here she is trying on her new blanket

190628_1874795426840_1149824875_2305475_2691993_n.jpg

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! Looks like she'll fit in with your other two really well!

Where did you get that blanket? I don't usually like to use them, but I think I want to get one for my older mare.

Congratulations on your new girl!

Jayne

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! Looks like she'll fit in with your other two really well!

Where did you get that blanket? I don't usually like to use them, but I think I want to get one for my older mare.

Congratulations on your new girl!

Jayne
If you do a search on "weatherbeeta pony blanket", you'll see them. Smallest size is 48" which fits both of my girls. Wouldn't fit really small minis. I wish I didn't have to use them but it is wet wet wet here so much of the time they'd never dry out unless I locked them indoors. I prefer to let them have 24/7 access to their outdoor runs so I blanket them. Just light weight rain sheets.
default_smile.png

Just like Potato chips, you can't have just one...

Your new addition is just adorable. Congrats!

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait to get some good pix of my mini girls. They are so much fun.

She is just beautiful!! She has a very kind,gentle face.
default_yes.gif
She looks good in her new blanket too. Have fun!!
default_yes.gif

I dont have any yet!
default_sad.png
my breeder gave her to me for my birthday and i have yet to get any pics of her
default_sad.png
o have seen her once. but shes coming home this summer or sooner
default_smile.png
really excited
default_smile.png

Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty tickled. She's VERY sweet and she and Dolly have hooked up like a couple of girls on the playground with a good secret. They were tearing around out in the pasture yesterday and moved like one little horse. I need to get some good pix of them both but our Pacific Northwestern weather has been less than optimal for pictures. Maybe this weekend.

I'm scheming for ideas for parade costumes since we'll be entering the local parades with a friend of ours that also has minis. First parade will be the 4th of July! Can't wait!

Travis, hope you can get some good pix soon!

I don't blame you for wanting to bring her home - she is a cutie! Congratulations!!!

Congrats she's a doll

want to see her without her blanket
I will take some pix as soon as it's dry for a day LOL She doesn't have a blanket on in the first picture but it's not a very good one. She's very chubby right now. And fluffy. And snuggly.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back