Could you send me some names/trainers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
Looking to help someone, who is looking for a good personable trainer on the east coast, more towards the northeast.

I really have no idea who is out there.

Please email the info to

[email protected]

Thanks for any help

and/or recommendations,

or even who you would prefer not to use.

Anne

I don't know how far North you are, but I use Reece Family, the trainer is Danell Hill "Peas" if this is for halter, for driving I hear that E Training in Penn. is good but don't have experience with using them.

I don't know how far North you are, but I use Reece Family, the trainer is Danell Hill "Peas" if this is for halter, for driving I hear that E Training in Penn. is good but don't have experience with using them.

Riverrose,

thank you, that would be the "right" general area, she is in the Vermont area. She would like a trainer who treats their horses very well and have the ability to attend shows where her filly is shown. It would be for halter this year.

Thanks Anne

For driving training, hands down Bill Eperthener at E training. I sent a gelding to bill this summer and will say that Bill and Frannie are GREAT. The only other trainer I have used is Eileen Braccio, who trained a halter horse I had, she is above and beyond, certainly the best person I have ever met in the horse world, but has moved to Kentucky.

Back