Costume Class with the Mini Whinnies at the County Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori W

Reaction score
At our County Fair last week, 35 Mini Whinnies 4-H members had a wonderful time showing their miniature horses. I got the biggest kick out of the costume class. With over a dozen entrants, I really loved these...the kids thought them up themselves (of course, Mom and/or Dad helped put things together), and they played music to match their costume. It was so precious!

154.jpg

This little girl would take her scrub brush and brush her horse as she paraded around. Her song was "Splish Splash".

143.jpg

This girl was one of the creatures from the movie "Avatar" and her horse was a winged dragon. She had the Avatar theme song playing.

131.jpg

How about this one? She was the princess from Aladdan riding her magic carpet, playing music from the Disney movie. Her horse's name is Aladdan, too.

161.jpg

And my favorite - my nephew wanted to be a rodeo clown for the costume class and it was his idea to wrap his horse's tail to look like a bull's tail. Can't remember his song offhand, but it had something to do with rodeos!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back