Corinne!!!!! - treat recipe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Thanks from Jayda and Jenna for the treat recipes!! I did make the muffins and the girls did just LOVE
default_wub.png
: them!! They were fun to make - my family was soooo happy "thinking" I was baking for them when they discovered it was for the donkey girls and the minis!! You can see where my priorities are.
default_yes.gif
:

Here is Corinne's recipe just in case anyone missed it.

Molasses Muffins

Ingredients: 1/2 cup molasses 1/4 cup water 2 cups sweet feed 1 1/4cup original / plain Quaker oats 1 handful bran Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add water and molasses.

3. Mix until all grain is covered in molasses

4. Spoon the mixture into the well-greased mini muffin tins.

5. Bake for 45 min. or until the center of the muffins is firm.

Fun to make and my house smelled so good and molassesey! (I don't think that is a word but you get the idea!)

i'm not much for cooking or baking these days but the girls love to bake and to spoil their horses, i will have to give them this recipe and have them make enough for all... :lol:
default_eat.gif
: yum yum

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Donna, glad to hear your girls liked them. I have alot more recipes I can share, if anyone would like me to post more of them. My priorities are in about the same place as yours...well, the minis cant come in and bake for themselves so we need to..on the other hand..ummmmmmm.....hubbys have 2 arms and hands, know how to turn on the stove (I hope,and actually Bob is a good cook :lol: ) and they can fend for themselves :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked: ..our minis NEED us.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Corinne

JULIE...CHECK OUT THAT RECIPE...THAT WOULD BE A GOOD RECIPE TO PUT SOME FLAX SEED IN
default_yes.gif
:

Anyone else have any rescipies?? I want am going to try the muffins i was wondering if anyone had anything for like a cookie something harder so I can carry it in my pocket

RNR

I have some cookie type recipes ....just need to find them :bgrin As soon as I do I will post them. Corinne

Latest posts

Back