Corinne, I need those donkey cookie cutter!LOL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Corinne,

not sure if you saw my post on the Hee Haw gift pics, but I want to order some donkey cookie cutters whenever you get up and running!!!!!!!!! Let me know, those are adorable!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure will let everyone know. I'm going to not just have the donkey cutters, but horseshoe, cowboy hat, cactus, boots, horsehead, and full horse. ....and bags of a horse treat, and dog treat, with appropiate cutters, that you mix and make just like cookies. I dont expect to OPEN it till spring, but once I get my list of everything ready for my site..I will send it to some of you..a sneak preview! I will let you know as soon as my cutter order arrives.
default_yes.gif
: I already had one order of cutters but they sold out as fast as I showed them to people....and they were just in the shipment box! Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]That's a good sign, selling out that fast! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I want to be on the list sneak preview list Mini Bud...
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: Those cookie cutters sound adorable! Shannon
[/SIZE]

Well Darn, I'll have to make horsey cookies for christmas!!!!!!!HAHA

I have a horse head and horseshoe, but I have never been able to find a donkey one........so I wil anxiouly be awaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back