Convention News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lea Dill

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Miniature Horse World Showcase would like to report in their magazine about the Convention -- does anoynone know who bid for the Full page ad and who got the magazine bids as I know they donated six.

Also, who won the 50 / 50 raffle of $212.00

Highest bid item? Was it the purple hat? at $800........

I do not know what happen to the bidding sheets -- I could get that information from there if I had it.......

The harness was won by Ernie Lambdin and the $300 gift certificate was won by May Sanserve...

Anyone want to add to the report of the convention please do..will help me be able to write a report on it......
default_wacko.png

Hey Lea,

The 50/50 Raffle that was won (don't know the ladies name) she donated the money back to the trainers.

The Hat sold for over $800 and the cost was doubled by the buyer to go back to the trainers...

Bill E has those bid sheets.

Thanks for a wonderfule convention and we had a great time!

Karen

Lea,

I had a great time, you did a wonderful job! I did have a little to much fun on Friday!
default_shutup.gif

That was nice of her to donate the money back to the trainers and I believe it was Karen IVerson who won that.

I know Sweet Opal will have some new roadster silks next year
default_wink.png

And thank you to Larry Thurber for selling me an item I lost out on during the auction it was getting pretty hectic towards the end and no one saw me bid again... Raven will love the item under the Christmas Tree so thank you!!!!!

And thanks to those trainers "working" the auction who made it quite a memorable evening.. I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

Lea,

The full page ad in the Showcase - Marianne bought, not sure about the subscriptions as they were usually in a 'goody' bag type thing....

What about that goregous necklace and earring set *wink, wink

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back