Congratulations Stephanie (ThreeCFarm) - Baby Girl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
I just saw on FB that Stephanie just had a baby girl, named Madison. Can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations, Stephanie!!!

Liz N.

That is very exciting!!! Congratulations to Stephanie!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Stephanie is special! When I first moved to OK and did a little showing with my first miniature she was so helpful and encouraging! Lucky Madison to become part of such a nice family!

Hi guys!! I'll be back on later tonight with pictures and more information, but Madison is beginning to wake up.

Marsha, you are so sweet!!

Congratulations! I became a grandma for the second time in mid-April. Nothing like a new baby to bring excitement and more love into a family. P.s. I love the name Madison!

Congratualtions
default_wub.png

there's nothing quite so wonderful in life as sharing it with a new little person. Love the name you chose too:)

Sorry I didn't make it back on last night. Madison had a hard time going to sleep, LOL. Here's a photo I took of her today, at 4 days old:

Madison4DaysMay2012med.jpg

She wasn't due until May 28, but decided to make an early appearance! In fact, I was at my 9 year old son's baseball game just 14 hours before my water broke. Madison's big brother adores her and is trying hard to do the right thing.
default_yes.gif
He's had us to himself for so long, I was worried there might be issues. So far, so good!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back