Congrats to Linda Best

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilac Lane Farm

Reaction score
default_wub.png

Just wanted to post that Linda Best got her Hall Of Fame in Pleasure Driving Under with Rolling Ridge Rum Runner!!

Congrats Linda, I know you are smiling down from heaven.
default_wub.png

We miss you so very much and there is not one day that goes by that I do not think about you. I want to pick up the phone to call you, then I remember you’re gone. Still cannot believe it, we miss you.

Heidi

Well deserved, to say the least...well deserved...

Liz R.

How AWESOME! I know she is smiling! I bet her family is very proud of her. I wish Linda was still here with us.

Congratulations Linda and family!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
We are all sooo very proud of you and miss you terribly!
default_no.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Oh such wonderful news! Thanks for sharing Heidi and how is you and the wee one?

I saw that too in the Journal and got the biggest smile for Linda and her family!

Way to go Linda!!! I'm sure she's looking from heaven and watching over everyone. Think about ya often and miss you on the forum.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Dear Linda. As all have said we miss you so very much. This is a fantastic tribute to your awesome ability. We will greatly miss seeing you perform.

Hi Deb,

We are great and baby is growing!!!! I will have the date for the c-section this week and i am thinking Sept 17 or 18th.

But I am tired and think toooooo old for pregnancy
default_wub.png

I want to go up to visit Paul, Kim,Matt and Courtney but I just made a trip to PA and am so exhausted
default_no.gif

Jamie and I are going to deliver a car to NH and want to stop to see Kims new colt sired by Fred.

Heidi

Wow--that's awesome. Congrats, Linda and family!!

Thanks for sharing that, Heidi. I don't read the journal--so would have missed it.

Have we seen pics of this Fred colt?
default_unsure.png

Too old?--nah--you have energy to burn.
default_smile.png

Congratulations to Linda! What a beautiful post - it made me tear up when I read that you pick up the phone to call her and then remember she is gone. What a wonderful friend you were and still are to Linda.
default_smile.png

Heidi..you're so young, so full of life, no pun intended. This spirit child was just waiting for you and he, now he comes....I shall send some soothing energy if you wish it. I know how tired you are but what magic you create in this young boy.

Linda deserves the recognition.

I miss her here and often go to the "best of" to "hear her speak.

Robin

That's wonderful.
default_biggrin.png
I'm sure her family is proud and she's up there grinning at us!

I miss her too and a huge congrats on her award with her horse!!! I know she is thrilled!!! And well deserved! That was a wonderful accomplishment for her and I am glad it came to reality.

WE MISS YOU LINDA!!

Latest posts

Back