Congrats Pacific Pintos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Congrats on your new foal! The quilting group that watches my cam is also watching yours and I clicked on right in time!

Looks like a max white overo with black ears?

What a quick easy foaling!

pacific pinto

Kay

My computer doesn't want to load the camera, but I just wanted to say congratulations Joanne!
default_aktion033.gif

I had been watching for awhile and had to go out my yearling got into the pasture urgg.

Got her back in and when I returned she had foaled just missed it.

But he is so cute and loved how you dried the baby, and mom did not mind being pampered. Great job.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went an looked at him again, running circles around mom, and looks like he has a heart on his butt.

He sure has energy and mom wants to rest poor girl.
default_wub.png

Thank you all for your kind comments and

Thank you Kay for letting everyone know the link to our cams.

Evette (the dam) remained uncomfortable for several hours after foaling and I did not get a chance to get on LB until now. If it ever stops raining (hint, hint) I will get some photos and post them of our bay maximum white frame sabino overo pinto colt. He is a Nostalgias Show Me The Money grandson !

We also had a filly born on Friday that is a stunning silver buckskin frame (sabino?) overo pinto. I am in love
default_wub.png

Both these foals were born at 3:30 pm......NICE. I could get used to this
default_yes.gif

Autumn (HMM) I am watching the mare I got from you now. Lakota Stars is on live cam.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Can't wait to see pics! I know what you mean about the weather...we definately could use some sunshine! Sounds like foaling season is going well for you. I can't believe you had 2 afternoon foalings...how nice is that!!
default_smile.png

This is our "Easter Bunny", named Pacific Paint Chip.

Left-Side-Web-opt.gif

Here is our Good Friday filly, named Pacific Bella Luna (beautiful moon in Italian).

Mare-Stare.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back