Condolences to the Roberts Family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
My deepest condolences to the Roberts Family.....Roberts Family Ponies.....Amy Roberts our Journal Editor lost her father today. Please keep this family in your prayers in the days ahead. With the loss of Carolyn their mother just a short time back and now their father, this family needs our support during this diffucult time. The Roberts Family Ponies have been a very important part of this Registry for close to fifty years if not more.

Jim, Karen & Kelli Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

Oh my.
default_no.gif
I am so sorry to hear that. Amy was one of the first persons in AMHR I came in contact with way back when. She is an awesome editor. I'm so sorry she and her family must suffer through this. They are in my prayers.

Charlotte

I'm so sorry Amy lost her dad! My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

default_sad.png

Our deepest condolences to the entire Roberts Family ~ Amy & Melissa were keeping you in our thoughts and prayers

God Bless & Keep you during this difficult time,

Janice & Dominick Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

I am so sorry for the losses for the family.

I am shocked. I just spoke with Amy yesterday around noon and she said she was headed to the Nationals.

Does anyone know what happened; it must have been sudden.

Thinking of her and her family.

Wendy

I am shocked. I just spoke with Amy yesterday around noon and she said she was headed to the Nationals.

Wendy

My condolences to the family.

Wendy
According to a post by Legacy Shetlands on another forum, Mr. Roberts passed away Tuesday, Sept. 8th after a battle with cancer. He was 81.

Latest posts

Back