Come See the Cutest Thing I Have Ever Seen!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought the animal lovers here would like to see the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I would love to play with this guy even though I know he's not as snuggly as he looks. So cute!!!! I kept giggling when I watched the video
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

AHHHHHHH I WANT ONE!!!

He is absolutely adorable, thank you for sharing
default_wub.png

Is there any way to know his "story"?

That is so sweet......but there's got to be a STORY.

I know!!! It just keeps making me laugh watching him. He is so tickled with himself
biggrin.gif

Love it! He spins like my Josey. I call it her buckin' bull routine.
default_wub.png

Aw that is adorable! I feel bad for the people who raised him/her and had to let it go. So precious and cute, cute, cute!

Thanks Jill...that is just adorable...he had to have known that he was being silly and it got his caregivers laughing

I really think animals can sense things like that and love making their owners giggle!

Thanks for sharing...but hey we havent seen much of Roscoe...we need to see his new maturing photos!!

He is so cute and I think he did know he was making the people giggle more by spinning around. He just seems so happy. Such a neat animal!!!!

"Roscoe" here turned out to be a "Regina". She is doing really well and growing. She goes after her food (just pellets or frozen bloodworms) like she is a horror movie pirranah. However, because she's a she vs. a he, she will not get super pretty. She's also a "fader" though, which means she will eventually be white with a pink tinge -- so that will be neat!!!

We had bought an expensive, for sure male, flowerhorn about 2mos ago and named him Reggie. He was gorgeous but he had a hunger strike when he first got here, then began to eat, then started another hunger strike and he did not recover. He ended up dying last week and is the only fish we've actually buried. We tried everything the experts said to do including medicines, deworming, increased water temperature, salt, etc. The water parameters were always good. I do not know what went wrong... I'm trying to decide now what to put in his tank. I don't know if I want to try another flowerhorn or not. Currently, I have some of our fancy goldfish in it to keep the cycle going (to feed the good bacteria basically, that's what makes aquariums work for the fish).

Latest posts

Back