CMHR**Raffle**Raffle**Raffle**Raffle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
This is truly amazing!!
new_shocked.gif
Lisa of Minitack.com (Ozark) Mountain) has decided in her wonderful generous way to donate several items from her shop and some from her suppliers so we can raffle them off and bring our $4 Thanksgiving Drive up to Carolyns goal of $4,444.44
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Carolyn doesn't know about this yet, let's surprise her. LOL

All along Lisa has been one of our best supporters. As of now there are over $600 worth of product to give away, 16 different prizes which means 16 different winners. Lisa, again in her generous mode, will donate all shipping costs. This you can't beat!! At the end of the Raffle, to make everything fair, your name will be written on a piece of paper or papers(multiplied by the # of $4 chances you purchase) and put into a feed bucket. The list of prizes will be put on indivudal slips of paper in another feed bucket and my mare Fancy will pull the names and then Bay-B will pull the prize. (I hope this works and they don't eat the names before I can get them!) and yes, you could win more than one prize if your name is drawn more than once.

$4 each for the Raffle tickets or $20 for 6 tickets.!!!!

Now the good part, the LIST OF PRIZES
new_multi.gif

Pictures of all these can be seen on Lisas Web Site http://minitack.com/

This is an edit I LEFT OFF THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIZE
new_shocked.gif
Duh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(1)Mw-95 Leather Pleasure Harness (over or sidecheck, brass or chrome) -$225

Donated by Minitack.com
wub.gif

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(3) SZ-TB Sleazy Sleepwear Tailbags value ($12each)

Donated by Minitack.com

(1) SHD-05 Polarfleece Cooler (red or green) value $40

Donated by Show Horse Designs

(6) Screen Painted Hats (AMHR Logo) no pic value $10 each

Donated by Minitack.com

(1) Outstanding Miniature Horse Book value ($30)

Donated by Small Horse Press

(2) Embroided Hat - AMHR Authentic Store, Your choice of any hat value ($15each)

Donated by Minitack.com

(1) BKM Show Halter(5013 or 5010) choice of size, style value $99-120

Donated by BKM Show Halters

Edited to add the 16th item:

(1) LLL-4200 Waterproof Blanket (choice size 36-50) value $80-88

*NEW*

(1) I would like to donate one of the quilts I've made to the raffle. It's a small quilt, "baby" size or maybe lap size (it's about 36x44"); it's mostly purple with a little orange accent. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/Hor...onacciquilt.jpg

value $80

Donated by Chandra

This Raffle will end as soon as we reach the magic $4,444.44 goal, so the sooner you get your money in, the sooner we can pick the winners!!

As always: Paypal,,,[email protected]

or checks to:

Virginia St. Pierre (CMHR)

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

For those of you who will be paying by check, please email me how many Chances you are buying, just incase the check gets here too late. Don't want you missing out.

Thank you all for your wonderful support in the past, now and in the future. CMHR is growing and you all are part of it.

Ginny St Pierre

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL!

This should be PINNED!

MA

Hi fieriq, sure as soon as Paypal gets back on track, we'll be happy to take your money.
smile.gif
The Raffle will probably go on for about a week or so.

Ginny StP

i am so excited about this raffle!! what a great idea lisa had! ok everyone buy your chance to win!!
aktion033.gif

This is a great idea!!!
aktion033.gif
Thanks to Lisa and the other sponsers for donating prizes!!
aktion033.gif

I just sent $20.00 through PayPal to buy 6 tickets. Hope I win something, but I usually don't. It doesn't matter though as the money is going to a great cause!!

Hi Ginny,

I was wondering....if you think this will be finished in about a week, as I dont' like to use paypal, i'd like to participate, but the mail won't get there before then, with christmas holidays coming up
no.gif
!!

If there is something someone can suggest, that'd be great
yes.gif

Nicole
saludando.gif

Nicole,

All you have to do is send me an email with the number of chances you are buying and you are set to go. A lot of the checks won't make it in time so I thought this is the best way. If you can't trust a mini owner, who can you trust!! LOL

hi Fran, if you could send it directly to me, I'd appreciate it. Also how many chances will you be buying so I can get you on the list?.

Virginia St Pierre

CMHR

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

The Prize list has been updated!!! NEW ITEM ADDED

Thank you Chandra

I will pay pal $20 on Friday. We want 6 chances. It's a great idea and I hope people get involved.

Christy

Last edited:
i will try and send as much cash as i can, i can email you once i find out how many i can buy.

by the way folks, these would be GREAT christmas presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22 more days!!!!!!!!!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Come on!
aktion033.gif
There's a long way to go yet. Don't miss out on a chance to win one of these great prizes! No matter what, the HORSES will win!

Thanks Ginny, i'll get onto it tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take too long to get there. I'm putting in for 6 chances............gotta be in it to win it, I say
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif
Nicole

OOPS, forgot to ask............Ginny, do I put CMHR or your name on the postal order?????

Ta,

Nicole
saludando.gif

all checks should be made payable to CMHR

thanks so much you guys!

Hey Kay, how many tickets do you want? I'm the only one who can't buy one!!!!

Latest posts

Back