CMHR ELVES working over time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Your CMHR Board of Directors turned ELVES are buring the midnite oil with our President, turned Santa Claus. We are buried in work but in such a good happy way! We couldn't be more thrilled to have pending adoptions coming out our ears latey. Our goal is to get every horse out of foster care and into a home by Christmas.

These horses have been recently adopted or have a pending adoption on them:

Jasmine

Ben

Teddy (formerly Soldier)

Sparky

Little Dun

Diamond

Pal

(he never got listed due to our work overload but we had someone waiting for a horse just like him)

and someone is looking at Snip and Patty right now

YAY!

We still need homes for

Tina

Billy Bob

Dixie

Hilda

default_aktion033.gif
Great work CMHR elves!

Way to go Santa and the elves!! I am so happy to see these sweet horses go to families who will love them lots and give them what they deserve..

Missy
default_smile.png

Safe journey to all that are being transported SoHappy
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
....Good-bye to our sweet Jasmine
default_bye-sad.gif
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
...We will miss you and your cheerful personality, but we know that you are going to a wonderful, loving home....What a wonder Christmas this will be for many(humans and horses)!!!!!

That is so awesome that so many of these horses are going to new homes!! What a wonderful holiday they will have!

What ever happened to Candy? I noticed that she isn't on the rescue page any more, but I don't see her in the adopted list either? Just curious!

How wonderful! Each of these horses will see how great it feels to be loved unconditionally.

That's great, I am so happy to hear that she found a home! I always thought she was a pretty little thing!
default_smile.png

Back