CMHR AUCTION STARTING OCT 12TH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
With Nationals and Worlds we decided to start the Auction on October 12th... We are still asking for donations for the auction. We have had some very nice items sent. One in particular is Double K clippers!!!! Some miniature horse training books and videos and loads of other nice things. Again remember this is [SIZE=14pt]"everything but the kitchen sink auction"[/SIZE] You never know I may just remodel my kitchen and put a sink in for bid.
default_new_shocked.gif

Come on everyone please remember all the Emmy's we have helped and the ones still in rescue now!!!! Frankie used to run a thanksgiving donation drive.

Maybe we could run one in conjunction with the auction. I won't ever be a good as Frankie was but I will try to have it this year.

Anything you don't need in your garage or tack shed please consider sending to me for the auction.

[SIZE=14pt]Remember one Barns Junk is another Barns Treasure![/SIZE]

CMHR % Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View Rd

Tucson, AZ 85739

A very special item will be on the auction. This custom made trainer was made so that Lonnie could train his team without jepordizing his carts and the chuck wagon. Can train one or 3 horses. Very unique. Wait until you see what we have on the auction this time. One more thing to tempt you is double K

clippers. The rest will be a surprise. Just get prepared as this will be a wonderful auction!!!

Practicecart2.jpg

Back