CMHR arrived at WORLDS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
CMHR has arrived safe and soundly at Worlds. Our booth is easy to find, up close by the food.

Please stop by and say hello and introduce yourselves and help yourself to some candy corn and a brochure, and a couple of little free gifts in appreciation for your visit.

If any of our members are there and have any free time on your hands, by all means we can use your help up at the booth so don't be shy.

We have membership applications on hand for anyone that would care to join up, just fill them out and receive our little membership packet especially designed for you. We also have our tee shirts on sale there for $12.00 and also we are raffeling off a fall gift basket of great items which were donated by vendors and generous individuals to help us raise money. We have much to do and many horses hanging out there to save so we appreciate your constant support.

Good luck and best wishes to the contendors at Worlds; we wish you all a great show and happy time.

We are proud to say we are Chances Mini Horse Rescue, saving one horse at a time.

Love to all.

CMHRBOOTH.jpg

We are having a great time and have seen so many beautiful horses. I look forward to meeting folks from LB there and seeing more horses.......

I agree with Susan there are some awesome horses. We're going to go to the barns again today drooling. The stall decorations are

fantastic one in particular that we will get a picture of and post. Anyway, stop by and say hello and if you see three nuts in a golf cart stop us and say howdy!

FtWorth161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can bring this horse home and my hubby would not shoot me.........lol............hope everyone who is at Worlds from LB will come by and see us and visit a while. Would love to see ya'll.

Heres more pictures Gini sent

This is our booth decorated for fall of course complete with pumkins!

worlds2.jpg

and our tee shirts!

teeshirts.jpg

Hey......Maybe the Chances Miniature Horse Rescue BOOTH could be a good central meeting location for LB members!

Just a thought.....

Someone in a chances golf cart took pictures of Lily and our Corgi rolling in his doggie wheelchair, we let the doge pose and had to hurry on to watch a class.

Someone in a chances golf cart took pictures of Lily and our Corgi rolling in his doggie wheelchair, we let the doge pose and had to hurry on to watch a class.
Jody It was Susan in the cart. I loved the pictures of the Corgi's as I am missing mine I left a few days ago. I loved seeing the picture of your Corgi in the dogie wheelchair what a wonderful idea for dogs that have injuries. Is it a Cardigan or Pembrook? Mine is a tri color Pembrook. Chia. What barn are you in I would love to come and meet the dogs.

Gini

Jody It was Susan in the cart. I loved the pictures of the Corgi's as I am missing mine I left a few days ago. I loved seeing the picture of your Corgi in the dogie wheelchair what a wonderful idea for dogs that have injuries. Is it a Cardigan or Pembrook? Mine is a tri color Pembrook. Chia. What barn are you in I would love to come and meet the dogs.

Gini
Gini you shoudl go visit Ranger Creek in the Burnett too if you are a Corgi gal! They have two PERFECT puppies there with a stellar pedigree. I am almost trying to avoid them now as I have almost talked myself into needing one
default_wub.png

Sooooo good to see you at the World Show! We love having Chance's there!

Hey, I want to see the pictures!

We are in cattle barn 3.

The dog in the cart is a pembroke, the other is Moxie's puppy, Lily who is a cardigan.

Stop by.

Right now killing time waiting for ammy level 2 country.

Alison, make sure their parents have been screened for hip and elbow displaysia, Von Willibrands, eyes, and especially for degenerative myelitis, which is why Tucker is in a chair and will have to be euthanised before next year's worlds. This is a hot button for me, this is our third case in a row and it just breaks your heart as these are great dogs.

Oh, they do shed twice a year for 6 or 7 months at a time....
default_wink.png

Jody I can relate to the shedding all year!!! You gotta love dog hair! Already left for the night, I'll stop on by and see you all tomorrow.

Well I passed the booth a hundred times it seems like in the two days we were there, and kept thinking I would stop to meet & greet the next time I came in. With only a limited time there I just ran out of time before I got everything done! Looked great though!
default_smile.png

Jan

Apparently the golf cart isn't the only thing my illustrious collegues are riding!

Gini you will kill me for this! HAHA

bullriding.jpg

Hi Mark

Next year we will go to both. We had not reorganized in time to go to Nationals but we will be there for 2010. This has been a wonderful experience for us at Worlds that we hope to repeat at both Nationals and Worlds. We are contacting AMHR to make sure we have a booth. Thank you for asking,

Yup Mark believe me we wanted to be there soooooo badly we're still talking about it. Can't wait to see you there and boogie down with the Flamingos. With any luck we'll get those fabulous Sansaveres to show their CMHR gelding off too!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I hope you guys are doing well and getting tons of interest! I too hope to see you at Nationals next year!!
default_smile.png

Here's a thought - When packing up to leave Nationals, lots of people were leaving partial hay bales - some were almost a full bale - behind. Didn't want to mess with open bales. I'm sure that the same will be said of Worlds. Could Chances possibly use those? Perhaps make a sign up stating that if someone is leaving hay behind to bring it to you or let you know where it is? Could be a few extra bales for those who need it.

I met Gini and Susan today.....it was great talking to you!! The raffle looks great. The booth looks fantastic!!

Jody...I am stalled right by you one row over in barn 3. I have walked by you what seems to be a million times and didn't know it...LOL...I thought the corgies looked familiar. ( saw pics on here) My husband talked to you yesterday I believe.

Sue

Latest posts

Back