Clipped pics of my 06 filly, Appy Alert!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Here are some updated pics of my 06 filly Emma, haven't done it in a long time lol. She went to Nationals this year. Just showed in multi-color, I'm still pretty poed at what I saw placed in her class and she didn't, actually alot people didn't quite understand why she didn't place but oh well, wait till next year lol.

56809clipemma2.JPG.jpg

56809emmaclipped3.JPG.jpg

56809clippedemma7.JPG.jpg

and after a hard days work, you just need to roll lol

568098.JPG.jpg

ok here is a awsome pic of my stallion Grosshill EK Creations Profile. He took 5th in his height country pleasure driving class, and 6th in his stakes class.

56809profile.JPG.jpg

and I am proud to announce my newest stallion. I think I have found the 2 stallions that I want to have as my breeding program here at JMS. His name is Hawk, aka: Flying A Magic's Do You Wanna Dance. He is out of Hidden Meadows Making Black Magic, who still stands at Flying A Farm. I so have been wanting a Magic son, and can't believe I got one. He will be showing and breeding next year.

56809hawk.JPG.jpg

Christina took these awsome pics, so had to thank her lol.

[SIZE=12pt]I just love this little girl. She *is* my grandbaby, but she's still absolutely lovely
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: I can't believe how awesome her movement is!!!! WOW!!![/SIZE]

It's so great to see Hawk
default_wub.png
: . I am SO, SO, SO happy he is with you and you know how I feel about letting go of intact Magic colts
default_yes.gif
: . I know he has an incredible home and I can't WAIT to what he produces for you!! Seeing how Abby moves, I think you should definitely consider breeeding Chi-Chi to Hawk, talk about breeding action to action!!!

Appy Alert!!!!! for sure! What gorgeous color and markings!!!

Little Emma is certainly enjoying a much deserved roll!

Makes me want to get back into the appys!!!

Yup...........still love those leopards
default_wub.png
: ! She, and your other minis are beautiful!

She is lovely AND loud!!! Looks like a future driving horse too. Very nice and flashy boys u have too.

Hey kiddo..

She is such a dollbaby! I sure didn't understand why she didn't place, either... I was happy that my sister's filly Irish went Top Ten in that class, but thought for sure you would either win it or be reserve...
default_wacko.png
:

CONGRATS on Red, too! I missed that class as I had to get on the road home, but you and Red certainly deserved everything you got at Nationals... your Roman Chariot and Liberty classes will keep me laughing until next year! :aktion033: :lol: You have done SUCH a good job with that little guy.. it is so hard to believe that he is the same little horse I saw with you at Nationals two years ago...
default_yes.gif
:

Take care... and see you next year!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Love your filly!!
default_wub.png
:

Did your stallion Hawk come from a farm in Montana?? I cant remember their farm name, but I used to have their webpage bookmarked a long time ago when I was interested in one of their foals. (Laura, maybe you know...?)

Hey Suzy :aktion033:

Glad to see you made it home. Hopefully nothing bad happened like last time. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my boy. Also thanks about what you said about my filly in color. Your mare deserved to place IMO she was beautiful
default_yes.gif
: . I'm so glad you are coming next year! Just laugh it up in the liberty classes again, and get this I'll be 21 too :lol:

Linda, I actually bought/trade Hawk from Dana at Dream Weaver Farm in NW Arkansas, and she got him from Laura, Flying A Farm also in NW Arkansas.

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! I don't see her as halter winning potential, but she defintelly calls for driving in the future, and I'm thinking might replace Red in years to come
default_yes.gif
:

Laura, hands down, Chi Chi and Hawk have a date together next year
default_yes.gif
:

Love your filly!!
default_wub.png
:

Did your stallion Hawk come from a farm in Montana?? I cant remember their farm name, but I used to have their webpage bookmarked a long time ago when I was interested in one of their foals. (Laura, maybe you know...?)
[SIZE=12pt]As Jamie, said, she got Hawk from Dana, who got him from me :) Magic has been with us his entire breeding life, as I got him when he was just turning 2
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

For the record-There is one Magic son in N.Dakota who is AWESOME and produces INCREDIBLE homozygous foals. That was one of the hardest sales of my life, but they love him and he's doing a fantastic job for them. His name is Flying A Magic's Black Tie Affair (Ty). He was the first Magic son to win a National Halter Championship.

Jamie, that cross between Hawk and Chi-Chi should be AWESOME!!!!! All of May's other daughters here aren't going ANYWHERE
default_wink.png
:

Laura,

OK, thats who I was thinking of (Ty)...do you by chance have their website??
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Back