Chip, in training

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
I had planned on Chip going to Dorothy for driving training after the first of the year, but I got the opportunity to put him with Lisa Pichler of Gallery Training Center sooner. *Love you Dorothy!*

Hes been in training almost 2 weeks now and is doing fabulous. Lisa just adores him. I just wanted him broke, just an all around CDE/pleasure type. To my surprise, Lisa seems to think he could be competitve as a country pleasure horse and suggested taking him into the senior gelding halter ring. Going to visit him on monday afternoon. I miss my boy, but know hes in great hands with the crew at Gallery. Fantastic people who love their horses

Here are a few pictures Lisa sent me this afternoon. Keep in mind, Chip is a coming 10 year old. Hes like fine wine, keeps getting better with age...

trot2.jpg

trot-1.jpg

halter.jpg

That's great, Erin! (I'm repeating myself from the driving forum.)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very NICE, Erin! You could come join us at the pinto shows with him, also! Lots of awards available for an all around horse in Pinto.

Wow he looks wonderful Erin! Glad he is doing so well. And you will have fun with him whatever you do with him!

NICE horse! I hope that you'll consider the PtHA (Pinto) show ring! He'd do VERY well! Fun group of people too - and affordable!

Purdy sucker - and allaround too!

That's great, Erin!

Glad Chip is doing well. Chip off the old block.

Plus it gives Dorothy more time to focus on training my girl Lolli!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_whistling.gif

Ha ha ha

Daryl

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back