Chinese New Year Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
We girls enjoyed dressing our boys up in their Chinese finest and showing off.

Diane and Maximillion

P2170536.jpg

Sally and Lonesome Dove

P2170537.jpg

Joni and General with Diane and Max

P2170543.jpg

Max slipping General the tongue Ha Ha Ha

ChineseNY021706Jacksonville084.jpg

Max is actually clean, he just never dried. Honest! General and Max are a little too green to hitch in the parade, but Dove is an old hand. Our parade is only two blocks long, but so many people come to our little town it is incredible! We did the night time Christmas parade also. These are so much fun and everyone loves our horses, especially the kids.

Diane and Max

Minxie's at home

Very kewl!! Love the pics...thanks for sharing!!!

BTW, welcome to the forum from another Oregonian (I'm in Portland) :saludando:

wow nice costumes
default_yes.gif
:

i love parades, the crowds are always so appreciative! will have to post pics of ours as well, we did the Parada del Sol in Scottsdale AZ last weekend...

Hey, it's Joni and the General! I haven't seen them since Happ's in September. General (and all your horses, of course) looks great.

Leia

I'm sure you will see more of Joni and General at CDE's. She really has the bug. She is not so patiently waiting for her new Pacific Smart Cart. As soon as the weather dries up and warms up down here we will be out driving our minis and getting them conditioned and ready for the season. We have found a couple of really cool places to drive. Come on spring!

Latest posts

Back