Checkers update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PondlakeMinis

Reaction score
Just here to give an update on Checkers--the dwarf who came from Texas to Wisconsin. Checkers made the trip from texas via tulsa to live with Cindy (DunPainted). Checkers is now living here at Pondlake Stables. He is doing fine, running around with the other weanlings and eating well. My farrier will be putting on magic shoes at the end of the month. Checkers is very sweet and devilish at the same time. he sees me coming, looks at me and runs and then stops and looks to see where I am. Checkers is an absolute joy to have around. Thanks to everyone at Nationals that stopped by to see him.

The following pictures were taken last week-end.

203223721.jpg

203223715.jpg

203223711.jpg

Awww what a little doll :bgrin . Hes beautifull. Hes lucky to have so many caring people in his life, u guys are angels. :aktion033:

He's adorable!!!!
default_wub.png
: He reminds me of the little gelding that QtrRae has at her place!!! I think the love that you and everyone has is just amazing!!! Give him hugs for me!!!

He is a sweetie! I visited with him for a few minutes during Nationals
default_yes.gif
:

I knew who he was right away when I saw him. I'm so glad he is so loved! Lucky boy
default_smile.png

Hey Cyndia..

Checkers is looking good!! He was such a cute little guy at Nationals... and I can't think of a better home for him than with you....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

what a sweet baby................you are very lucky to have the love of a dwarf..........I miss mine.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful words about Checkers. Lauralee, I will give him abig hug from you. Checkers is very special.

Hi Cyndia, He is so cute. I'm so happy that he ended up in your home and so much love. Lucky you and lucky Checkers!

Cyndia,

Checkers looks great!! I know that you are so happy to have him! I'm sure he will get lots of love and attention!!

Give that precious little man an extra hug from Treasure and Buddy!

Hey, I LOVE your avatar!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back