cheapeake bay retriver

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
l read up on the cheapeake part of her and it says they are a bird dog l really wanted a dog for keeping coyotes away so now l'm a little disappointed but maybe with the Lab part she'll work out. She's a sweetheart so far and l'm keeping her in the barn with the cats at night so she won't turn out to be a cat killer at least.
dog010.jpg

She's gorgeous! I LOVE her! Just to let you know, yes CBR are Bird Dogs, but so are labs! My old lab LOVED to chase coyotes though. Good luck with her and hey if she doesn't work out, you can always send her my way!
wink.gif

She's adorable. What a sweet face
wub.gif

I wouldn't want to leave a dog out to chase the coyotes around here. I've seen what the coyotes do to dogs here. They gang up on a dog and rip it apart.

OHHHHHHHH!!! She is so!!! Cute!!!! The expression on her face / her eyes remind me of Sterling's Lakota!!!!

She is a dollbaby!!! Jill you're right the first thing I noticed were her beautiful eyes and then her button nose!
laugh.gif
She sure does remind me of my "Lakota Iron Wolf" !!!

Latest posts

Back